Erin Flett Tuna Lumbar Pillow
Single Tuna Lumbar Pillow in navy color, a brand new beach sea life design with a nod to simple modern Scandinavian design.
Every pillow is hand screened in a studio in Westbrook, Maine, onto natural colored 100% cotton BARK CLOTH. The recycled poly cotton fabric utilizes fibers and yarns, largely made from clear plastic water bottles that have been recovered from the environment after at least one consumer use cycle.
All yarns are 100% post-consumer recycled polyester and are SCS certified.
All prints are hand screened with eco-minded water based inks with a super soft hand. Every pillow is generously stuffed with a hypo-allergenic faux down insert made by a family owned pillow company in Florida.
Each pillow is one-of-a-kind, stitched together, pressed, and mindfully packaged with letter-pressed hang tag printed with a Chandler & Price printing press by Mark Dunstan, a lover of metal type and all things less manufactured, on recycled chip board.
* Hidden zipper closure with super soft natural exclusive USA woven pre-washed natural canvas
* 100% Cotton USA woven reproduction. Prewashed bark cloth front
* Serged finished edges
* Hypo-Allergenic Cruelty Free Faux Down Insert
* Hand Wash in cold water with mild gentle detergent, dry flat.
* Okay to iron
* Machine wash insert separately