Love Real Food Cookbook offers over 100 approachable and outrageously delicious meatless recipes complete with substitutions to make meals special diet-friendly (gluten-free, dairy-free, and egg-free) whenever possible. Her book is designed to show everyone―vegetarians, vegans, and meat-eaters alike―how to eat well and feel well.
The path to a healthy body and happy belly is paved with real food―fresh, wholesome, sustainable food―and it doesn’t need to be so difficult. No one knows this more than Kathryne Taylor of America’s most popular vegetarian food blog, Cookie and Kate.
Each recipe offers special diet labels for the following categories, as applicable. The recipes offer simple dietary substitutions/modifications whenever possible (all thoroughly tested!).
Love Real Food Cookbook
- 100+ recipes, all of which are meatless
- 90% brand new recipes, plus a few blog favorites (better than ever!)
- 36 of the recipes offer tested “Change It Up” tips for how to change the recipe with the seasons, etc.
- Vibrant photos of every recipe
- ISBN-10: 1623367417
- Published by Rodale Books
- Official release date May 16, 2017